Monday, March 24, 2008

Could be a Slow Post week...

There is alot happening at work this week, I will spare you the details, but there are a few treasures that I stumbled upon and pics will come soon. Also, this entire week I will be working in Carlsbad, CA which is where Pizza Port is located!!!! It will only be a few blocks away. I plan to make it there a few times this week, hopefully...

If you don't know?
They have won many GABF medals and are owned by The Lost Abbey & Port Brewing (same company/brewer). And, although I can't make it, they will be holding a Belgian Beer Fest this weekend. (I can now see the Bearded Brewer salivating!). And, don't forget about their bottle shop.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Ahh, Pizza Port...

Having been to the San Clemente and the Carlsbad locations, I was very impressed with the tap selection at Carlsbad. And their pizza is good too!

Beer Sage said...

Actually Carlsbad Pizza Port's head brewer is Jeff Bagby and Port Brewing/Lost Abbey's is Tomme Arthur. Both are great brewers, but they have very different styles. If you get a chance, make sure to cruise to the road and visit Lost Abbey -- it's only 15 minutes away.