This months topic is "brew year’s resolutions’ for 2009". For this year I decided to keep it simple and only choose 5 resolutions. They are:
1) Brew every 4-6 weeks (didn't do this last year)
2) Brew/learn more about lagers, brewing water & master balanced styles (I now have a lagering system)
3) Update/organize my blog more frequently (w/text & pics) (I went in spurts last year)
4) Enter (a few) competitions (never got the timing right last year)
5) Purchase grain/hops in bulk (& find a place to store them) (make it cheaper)
Beer In Ads #2403: What’s Your Bicycle Triangle?
11 hours ago