Saturday, September 06, 2008

Helping the Turtle

I am back home visiting the parents this weekend. While at the World Beer Cup I was able to bump into a couple of breweries from back home. I have contacted them and as a result I am getting an up close and personal tour of their breweries. Also, on monday I will be helping the Turtle Mtn. Brewery brew their award winning IPA! Pretty Sweet. These guys were fun to hang out with at the WBC so I'm sure monday will be a lot of fun. Pics and updates from the breweries I'm visiting and helping out will come soon after.

1 comment:

Brad said...

I was just out in the Albuquerque area on business a month or so ago, and stopped at Turtle Mountain to meet one of my old college buddies. Cool little place, good beer, and pretty good food.

Have fun out there...