Friday, July 11, 2008

Hamilton's Tavern

This past weekend I went over to Hamilton's Tavern located in the South Park (haha, yes South Park) a region in southern San Diego. It's on the other side of town from me, but well worth the trip. They always have an extensive tap list and an incredible bottle selection. The tavern is tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood and is the kind of place where you will find a wide variety of people downing the local suds. They have many pub games to play from which we chose foosball. No matter what team I was on I managed to to be on the loosing end, nonetheless I enjoyed every pint I had. I began the evening with: Ballast Point - Tongue Buckler (a double american amber ale), Coronado Brewing - Maibock (a dark bock & my favorite of the night), and finally ended with a Port brewing - Hop 15 (Double IPA). If you are ever in San Diego I recommend stopping by.

UPDATE:
Team Columbia [1] now has the yellow, green and white jerseys in le Tour de France. The team is doing well, but it is very early [2] in the tour.

1. Headquarted in San Luis Obispo
2. 5 days young with ~ 19 more to go

No comments: