Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone of you blogsters,

With the end of the year right around the corner, I have been thinking about what I would like to accomplish with this site. There are many things, but here is what I have. I will continue with posting just about everyday and trying to make it as informative as possible.

What I have now:
  • Series on "Fever for the Flavor Friday" - style highlight
  • Series on "The Mash" - brewery spotlight
  • Series on "Hop is King" - hop description and substitute
Next year I would like to:
  • Series on "Beer & Food Pairing"
  • Clean up ths site, improved navigation
  • Post more pics & videos of what I am talking about
  • Compare/contrast Beer & Wine

I'm excited about working on this site and making it a user friendly/informative educational blog that will inspire others to brew thier own.

No comments: